Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Not only that, this is actually fun...

Who knew this process of making music was so much fun? ;-)
I have to admit that when I sat down to work Tuesday night I listened to what I had done the previous evening and almost threw in the towel. Sixteen repetitive bars that, by themselves, sounded pretty boring. Now what? Nope, this is going to be too much work... does abc.com have any new TV to download?

But no, I forced myself to get moving. Soon the 16 bar loop became 32 bars with some variation. Meanwhile I'm feverishly plugging and unplugging cables, recording bits, re-recording bits, etc. etc. ...I'm having a blast! By the end of the evening I had the first third of the arrangement and it's only day two. Now I can't wait to get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment